[TenTec] Non-digital Ten-Tec transceivers

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Jun 13 21:00:22 EDT 2006

As some on the list may recall, at one point, Ten-Tec had a "special" on the
Corsair -- a free upgrade from the 4-pole to the 8-pole filter, done at the
dealer.  It was a good selling point; but I do recall one ham who bought a
brand-new Corsair and refused to let me do the swap, saying that since he'd
just paid all that money for the package (he got the Corsair, PS & Remote
VFO as I recall), HE wanted the honor of being the first to open the box.

(So we gave him the 8 pole filter & charged him a deposit for it's return...
and it came back the next day)

73, ron wn3vaw