[TenTec] Items For Sale

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 16 22:45:02 EDT 2006

Ken,  what are you planning on doing with the Orion without the filters?  It
looks like you are selling everything you have but the Orion.

Are you maybe being a little premature about getting rid of all your stuff?
Why don't you wait and see what the next couple of months bring before you
sell all your cw rigs.

I thought you were beginning to do better now so I am surprised by all this.

Toby   W4CAK