[TenTec] Omni 6 Opt 3: Problem on 15 and 10M band decoding

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Sun Jun 18 18:47:03 EDT 2006

This has been an ongoing problem.  For the first hour or so, I get  voltage
off the DB-25 for every band I select.  I use this to  drive some small relays
which, in turn, select the appropriate LC combination on  my bandswitching
antenna tuners.  After about an hour, the 15M voltage  drops off and maybe
another half hour the 10M voltage drops off.  I can  sometimes recover the 10M
voltage by switching to 12M first, then to 10M.   I have this identical problem
with both radios, but I don't believe it  is my relays that are causing the
problem.

Paul, K5AF