[TenTec] FS: TEN-TEC ARGONAUT V

Ed - K9EW k9ew57 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:24:25 EDT 2006

I have an Argonaut V for sale (with fan and TCXO) that's in great shape, and
has the latest upgrades (ver 1.08 SW, and mic audio).  The fan has an ON/Off
slide switch in case you don't want to listen to the fan when operating CW.
The reason I'm selling it is I wound up with two of them, and don't need
both.  This radio has the MARS chip in it, which has no impact on normal ham
band usage.  It comes with the original Ten-Tec manual, TenTec microphone,
power cable, #46176 5-pin male DIN plug and cable for soundcard
interface, RS-232 cable, and #309 mobile mounting bracket.  $675, including
shipping.  Please contact me off-list if you're interested.

Tnx es 73,
ed - k9ew