[TenTec] Heil GoldLine GM-5 Package Deal

W8KEB kburrough200 at scpwildblue.com
Wed Jun 28 19:41:47 EDT 2006

Heil GoldLine GM-5 Package Deal

I have for sale my complete Heil GoldLine GM-5 Microphone Package. It
consists of the following:

One GoldLine GM-5 Duel Element Microphone with the GoldLine and HC-5
Cartridge

One large Wind Screen

One SM-1 Microphone Suspension Shock Mount

Two Standard Microphone Clip Mounts

FL-1 Flange Mount for Long Boom.

C-Clamp type Boom Mount

One Heil Long Boom and One TB-1 Desk Stand

Three Custom Made Microphone Cables with connectors on each end for the GM-5
and the Four Pin Ten-Tec Front Panel.

One is 2 foot long for the TB-1 Desk Stand

One is 7 foot long, also for the TB-1 Desk Stand

One is 10 foot long for the Boom.

This is a package deal, I will not break up package.

The Price is $125.00 plus 20 bucks shipping. Postal Money Order only. This
price is FIRM.

Ken/W8KEB

kburrough200 at scpwildblue.com