[TenTec] Ten-Tec 960 PS

Dave Tipton dave at lodave.org
Thu Jun 29 13:19:07 EDT 2006

My first Jupiter was a used one.. He makes a valid point.. They stand behind what they sell too!

jsb at digistar.com wrote:  On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales wrote:

> The following equipment is available as used equipment direct from
> Ten-Tec. 30 day warranty, 10 day trial period, shipping is additional.

> 960 matching PS/spkr console, Corsair II $125

I bought this supply a few days ago and have been totally pleased with it.
It looks great and the regulation is perfect.

Anyone sitting on the fence whether or not to buy used gear from Ten-Tec
should put their worries to rest. I've bought a number of used items
before from Ten-Tec and it was as if it was brand new.

--
73 Jason N1SU
http://n1su.com/