[TenTec] FS TT OMNI-C

jcharley at bellsouth.net jcharley at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 30 12:54:03 EDT 2006

FS Ten Tec Omni C
The awesome Omni C is for sale.  This rig has recently been to the TT factory for PTO rebuild and alignment (12/05).  In tip-top shape.  Pix available at least a 9 out of 10.  All filters (crystal and audio) included.  The NB works well.  The AGC mod was done to eliminate the AGC popping (this can be simply reversed).  Must sell due to unexpected new arrival at my home.  Original manual, microphone, a power connector and factory visit info included.  Will be shipped in TT factory box (not the original).  Any questions please contact me.  $375 includes shipping USA only.  Thanks for looking.  73, K4BXN/Crit