[TenTec] FS: pristine OMNI VI - CHEAP

lee berman w1idz at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 09:53:42 EST 2006

I have for sale an OMNI VI that's as new inside and out - no dings, no scratches, non smoking household.  This radio looks and operates 100%; it has the TenTec TCXO kit replacing the main oscillator crystal and oven, the TT 500Hz CW filter, TT 2nd order IMD improvement kit, and Inrad SSB audio enhancement kit, all installed and fully documented.  I will sell the radio, original Owners Manual, upgrade documentation and power cable, shipped and insured, to your door CONUS only for $1100.  For an additional $50 , the matching model 905 microphone wired for the rig can be included.
 ~Lee, W1IDZ

E=IR  It's not just a good idea; it's the law!