[TenTec] RX EQ and TX EQ in 2055

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 2 13:52:09 EST 2006

Is anyone else unhappy with the way the RX EQ works now on 2055?  I prefered the way this worked on the 1.xxx versions far better. This is another function that is working for the worse in my opinion.  Lets see if we can go back to the way RX EQ worked in 1.xxx versions.  After all,  the loss of audio below 200hz is working right now,  and it used to be explained as an operational trait or characteristic.  Maybe the RX EQ can be tweaked also.

Since the TX audio seems to be distorted or raspy,   it is difficult to know where the problem is coming from,  but suspect the TX EQ is not up to par either.

Toby  W4CAK