[TenTec] Orion v2.055 (SWR diiving amp)

ROBERT CARROLL w2wg at comcast.net
Thu Mar 2 21:26:13 EST 2006

I am still using 1.372 and haven't seen SWR variations as extreme as you
report but have seen numbers like 1.0, 1.5 etc in pretty much random order.
Looking at a real meter between rig and amp showed no changes in SWR, so I
think the number displayed by the Orion wasn't particularly accurate.

Bob W2WG