[TenTec] 2.031 QSK bug

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Fri Mar 3 11:48:47 EST 2006

I am using the loop, which worked perfectly until the new firmware update.
Pulling either of the QSK control cables disables the O2 from transmit
unless you shut down the keying loop in the menu.  The workaround is to use
PTT, which I did for the first few days I had the O2 and works fine,
although I worry that I may not be protecting my vacuum relay as much as I
did with the TT QSK.

Ron N6AHA