[TenTec] Orion 2.055 Observations

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Fri Mar 3 09:53:55 EST 2006

Maybe I'm wrong, but can I assume that the narrower filters have a greater
minimum length?  If so, my observations have a strange quirk.  I don't
remember the exact numbers, but as I was reducing the bandwith from say,
1000 Hz, at 280 Hz, the filtering went wide open. However, when I continued
down to 270 Hz, the filtering was restored.  Then at 200 no filtering, 190
filtering, etc.