[TenTec] 400 Hz CW (was: INRAD audio mod helps Omni 6 Low Pitch CW!)

Chuck Guenther ni0c at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 4 05:14:16 EST 2006

Ron wb1hga wrote: Hi Keith,
What "great information" are you refering to??

I thought we old farts lose hearing in higher range, not lower. Like
me, not hearing highs is great-you don't have to listen to the wife
as much anymore.(smile)

Ron wb1hga

I was kind of surprised to see my original topic (which concerned improvements to the Omni 6) turned into a discussion of hearing loss.  Like Ron, I thought aging generally resulted mostly in high frequency loss.  And Keith, I'm an OT also-- age 61, first licensed in 1959.

73,
Chuck  NI0C