[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Model 604 Keyer

NZ8J nz8j at woh.rr.com
Sat Mar 4 08:13:29 EST 2006

Excellent condition Model 604 electronic dual paddle keyer.  Matches the
Paragon/CorsairII/Omni V /Omni VI series radios. Has speed and weight
control on front, "touch tune" button on top of keyer.  Has a cable  coming
out of the back with two rca jacks on it, one for the KEY and one for 12VDC.
Makes it simple to plug into most Ten Tec radios.  I have ordered two new
paddles for it also, even though the ones on it work fine, they have been
cracked in the past by over tightening the allen screws (the allen wrench is
included) and repaired.  It works 100% but I just wanted new ones, so they
will be sent along when they arrive. I do not have a manual. I can send pics
for those who might be interested... $60 shipped and insured in the lower 48
(includes the new paddles when they arrive)

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J