[TenTec] Hearing ringing in ear

Richard Donovan n5xm at cox.net
Sun Mar 5 08:42:54 EST 2006

     Byron, you are as right as you can be.  I never wore ear plugs at
concerts, and even worse, I played in many rock bands myself, with my left
ear toward my Marshall amp stack.  Even now, I sometimes ride the RF control
too high without thinking about it when it's totally not needed.  I don't
have any hearing aids yet, but the high-frequency and overall hearing loss
sure made learning CW harder for me than it needed to be.  Take care of your
ears boys and girls, you only get one pair.  Oh, and for the record, I
consider this very on-topic.  73, Richard, n5xm