[TenTec] New Orion Firmware

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Fri Mar 10 17:33:06 EST 2006

Well Grant I can't speak for the O II but here's what's changed for the
Orion:

   V 2.056
   - Corrected SUB-RX LSB PBT. Was moving the passband the wrong direction.
   - Fixed 'stuck' TX_OUT hang bug introduced in version 2.055.

If the TX_OUT is 'fixed' I'm sure a happy camper.  I'd also offer my thanks
to Ten-Tec for a quick resolution of this problem.

73,
Rick, VE7TK