[TenTec] Sweep on OII

Kc9cdt at aol.com Kc9cdt at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 12:27:31 EST 2006

Working some DX working split this am....
Is it my imagination or was the OII with it's faster dragonball CPU supposed
to allow the sweep to work better?

When I tune the sweep stops. Granted at least it doesn't lock up the radio
anymore....

When I  see a signal I want to go to, I start tuning, then the sweep stops,
them I don't know when I'm there.

In split DX operation when I am listening up for the station CALLING the DX,
so I can get there to be next in line to call the DX I certainly would like
the sweep to continue to work so I can get on the correct freq.

Seems like a reasonable thing to expect from the updrade??

Am I the only one that needs/expects this with OII?

73,
Lee