[TenTec] Scout?

David S.McCallum w7sac2 at cox.net
Sat Mar 11 12:34:13 EST 2006

Hi Al I use to Live in Renton, I still have my Scout which I think is a
great little radio and ideal for a beginner or anyone that wants to have
a good mobile rig at a good price. It is on my desk and I turn on as
often as I can to keep it perking. Ran it mobile here sitting on a
padded wooden mount strapped to the passengers set with the seat belt
and had a ball playing it and running Hamsticks. I should sell it and
maybe let some new ham enjoy it. Nice to see your input about a
different radio on here, Mac

David S. McCallum/USAF RET./CMSGT/W7SAC/4