[TenTec] FS: Scout w/NB and all 9 bands modules...

Robert G Durrell bwdurrell at juno.com
Sat Mar 11 13:31:39 EST 2006

I have for sale my TT Scout serial number 06A10955 with the factory
installed NB and all nine band modules.  The radio is in mint condition
without a scratch on it and operates the same.  PTO is silky smooth!  And
it has the best noise blanker of any radio I've ever used.  I bought it
with the intention of operating portable but my time is too limited to
get to the great outdoors.  It includes the power cord and the original
manual.  I am the second owner and it shows no evidence of ever being in
a smoking environment. I have several pictures I can e-mail on request.
Asking $400 plus shipping from 30135.  Please call me at 404 249-2498
weekdays during the day or 770 942-9911 evenings and weekends or e-mail
for further details.

73, Bob Durrell W4HT