[TenTec] Sweep on OII

root [knesbitt] knesbitt at nucleus.com
Sun Mar 12 00:46:48 EST 2006

Poor analogy on my part. Simply trying to get a better handle on the
term "near-realtime", as referring possibly to the display of a signal
in time (latency). Had not considered the operation you've described.
My question would then be, how do you employ the band display in a hunt
and pounce operation, particularly under crowded band condx? I just
don't see it working.

Kirb,  VE6IV
O-II owner in waiting

__ __ __