[TenTec] "Sounds Sweet"

Rich McCabe r.mccabe at 1967z28.com
Wed Mar 15 14:03:53 EST 2006

These are great speakers and less cost than an accessory speaker for sure.
The $120 must be very new because I paid $99 in the last few weeks..

I think its the best rag chewing speaker on the market and will roll off a
lot of static. They are really pleasant to listen to. On the other hand they
are not the best speaker to pull someone out of the mud.

Sadly, I have found most Computer Speakers to be about the best thing going
for the money.

The Sounds Sweet has its place. I have no intention of selling mine.

73,
Rich
kdozv