[TenTec] Speaking of Headphones (Orion)

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Thu Mar 16 00:45:59 EST 2006

I don't think higher impedance phones will damage the unit, they just won't
sound as loud and may tend to sound distorted.  I think I am going to go the
transformer route since I like my Heil Pro Set, but if I were looking for a
new pair, I would certainly look for something in the 16-32 Ohm range.  The
Sennheiser HD202's I keep in the car for testing broadcast systems are 32
Ohm, and the volume settings are much lower when I use them for the same
loudness on the O2.

Ron N6AHA