[TenTec] FS: Orion Accy's

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Thu Mar 16 18:18:28 EST 2006

The Orion has been sold - along with the TT filters.

I still have the Inrad 600 Hz filter for sale.  $70 (shipped lower 48).  I
purchased it last May at Dayton.

I also have a custom Y cable to bring the Subreceiver IF out through the
back panel SPARE jack. I used this to decode DRM broadcasts.  To use, unplug
the Subreceiver IF cable from the DSP board, plug this cable into the now
empty jack and into the SPARE jack, then plug the Subreceiver IF cable into
the TMP jack on this cable.  You can run this signal directly into a
computer soundcard line input. $20 (shipped lower 48).

Bargain bundle - buy both for $85 (shipped lower 48)

73,
Mark, N8ME