[TenTec] Effect of roofing filter selection on Orion II NB

Lin Davis linbdavis at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 16 23:05:58 EST 2006

Oops... pretty bad with my cut and pasting...

The sentence:

"This behavior increases the passband attenuation noise during pauses in speech
or between CW elements."

should have been:

The filter increases the passband attenuation quickly during pauses in speech
and between CW elements, quieting the noise during those intervals.

Lin