[TenTec] Mic for Scout?

Bob Stephens bstephens1 at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 21 19:08:28 EST 2006

My Scout tends to be a bit on the bassy side. I have heard recordings and
my voice sounds "soft and easy" and a bit muffled on the TT hand mic.  My
local net prefers the crisper clearer audio of the Scout when I use the D 104.

I may have heard a rumor (?) that later production Scouts had slightly
different audio characteristics ???  (experts please correct me) If so the
hand mic might sound fine of those.

73
Bob KB1CIW
Scout & Corsair