[TenTec] A Pegasus shack and autotuner news

Craig Roberts crgrbrts at verizon.net
Wed Mar 22 14:37:04 EST 2006

Several people have asked what my voiceover studio/ham shack looks like
so I've posted a photo on my website at
www.aerialacts.com/W3CRR_0306.jpg.  The Pegasus and its computer buddy
are underneath the operating table.

By the way, my Maryland neighbor LDG Electronics has a brand new
external automatic antenna tuner out that's compatible with the Pegasus
(the PT-11 having been discontinued).  It's called the AT-200PC.  I've
been told that it is designed for use with Carl's software.  I'm getting
one for my rig since I missed out on the older internal tuner.

I understand that W4RT Electronics (www.w4rt.com) has a couple of them
available.

I'm not plugging these companies, since I don't even know them, but
thought fellow Pegasus owners might be interested.

73,p

Craig
W3CRR