[TenTec] Questions about NR i.e. Orion

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Fri Mar 24 12:43:12 EST 2006

Lin,

There are many excellent references available, but some of them make for
very dense reading.  Some of the more basic stuff can be found in Technical
notes published by Bruel and Kjaer Instruments some years ago.  Although
they specialized in audio work, it is the same principle, and the Orion's IF
is low enough to apply these same techniques obviously.  I will try and see
if I have these on the shelf someplace, and can either cite them, or perhaps
scan them into the computer.

73 de Gary