[TenTec] Looking for NOS Argosy 525 Front Panel and 525 main tuning calibrated dial skirt

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at arrl.net
Sat Mar 25 14:10:55 EST 2006

And now Chapter Three of the largely impossible....

I continue looking for a replacement front panel for an Argosy 525 (an
Argosy II panel will work too). New Old Stock please or at least a 9+. I
have already check with Ten-Tec both here and in the UK and they don't
have these parts any more so I am looking for someone who may have
bought a spare in the past but never found a need to use it. I bought
several Argosy's for my Ten-Tec station and one is in dire need of a new
face and the other isn't really all that better. I am also looking for a
replacement main tuning calibrated dial skirt for one of my Argosy's.
Doesn't have to be NOS but in unmarked condition with all of its paint
intact if at all possible.

73,
Jerry, KG6TT
Fairfield, CA