[TenTec] Problem with Triton IV receive

geraldj geraldj at storm.weather.net
Sun Mar 26 11:02:36 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 09:49 -0600, Danny Shaver wrote:
> I have gotten a second Triton IV, but the receive is weak. The calibrator volume is
the > same and s meter reading is the same as the good Triton, but receive is way down
from > > the good one. Suggestions on where to start? Also the block diagram is missing
from my > manual.- Danny N5NBK
 Check the switch near the coax connector that allows a separate receiver antenna.

--
73, Jerry, K0CQ,