[TenTec] Corsair Questions

Kip Williams W6KIP w6kip at kipwilliams.com
Sun Mar 26 13:04:31 EST 2006

> Hi Kip -
>
> Good to hear you on WSN yesterday.  Check the archives (and maybe QRZ
> reviews?) as these questions have been answered many, many times on
> this list.
>
> Clark
> WA3JPG
Good morning, Clark. I sure have been enjoying the WSN net though the band
fell apart on me yesterday. By the end I could only hear Tom, Jerry, and
you.

That is a great point on checking the archives. I forget how much
information is packed away in there. I could've gotten everything except
current prices out of them. I'll start my searches there, first.

72/73
Kip W6KIP