[TenTec] V2, TT where are we going?

Joseph A. & Ruth O. Ryan ablee at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 28 11:21:59 EST 2006

Now Lee....
TT's been around for years....Ham radio products represent a
minority of their production (go to their factory and judge for yourself).
As to customer relations....Compare it with that from other manufacturers
of whatever (not only ham radio gear) and identify those that will talk to you
one on one on the phone (direct to the Tech manager,);
give a 1 year full warrantee; offer a 30 no questions asked money back
return if you're not happy; and on and on.  Try ANY of this
with Yaesu, etc....
Just enjoy the hobby....complain if you want....but realize that the
vast majority
of us owners (in my case 1st an Orion and now an Orion 2) are soooo happy.
(thou I really enjoy reading the tech stuff that is discussed here at
long length -
many thanks to Tommy, Sinistra, Dwane, Tom, Bill, and yourself, etc.
and all the others.)
73's Joe, KX4JR