[TenTec] Orion Aux Audio output etc.

Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX RMcGraw at Blomand.Net
Tue Mar 28 14:08:42 EST 2006

Folks, today I frequently find that we have one word missing from the
vocabulary.  That word is: RESPONSIBILITY   It is our responsibility to read
the manual, we are responsible to connect it correctly, we are responsible
for checking our work, we are responsible for setting the parameters
correctly and we are responsible for the results we obtain.  To that end, we
are given the authority to do all of these thing and thus along with the
authority comes the responsibility.  If you are insisting on messing with
it, then be prepared to accept responsibility and not blame any failure on
the other fellow.

In my 50+ years of dealing with electronics both professionally and as a
hobby, on more than one occasion I've "let the smoke out of the box" due to
my lack of understanding or carelessness in making a connection.  To that
end, I found the fault, fixed it, licked my wounds, and learned from my
experience and didn't blame anyone but me.

In other words "if you can't run with the big dogs, then stay under the
porch".  And along the same line, "the bit dog usually yelps the loudest".
Sure is a lot of finger pointing and yelping going on these days here on the
reflector.

73
Bob, K4TAX
A connoisseur of fine radios