[TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Fri Mar 31 11:29:00 EST 2006

I apologize, Ray -- I completely misunderstood your intent.  There is so
much negative on the reflector, I guess I let it influence me when I read
your response.  Now that I re-read it, I see what you intended.  My
apologies.  Guess I need to slow down!  I rarely append because I usually
have nothing constructive to add to the conversation, but the constant
harping by a few of the "noisy" few almost has me ready to discontinue it
for a while.  I've done this in the past, but I hate to miss some of the
good appends that occasionally show up on the Orion!

73,  Duane