[TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Fri Mar 31 20:14:13 EST 2006

HI Dan,

K6KDK wrote:

 >I once got VIP pit passes to a formula I race. My ears just rolled up when I
heard a top driver cursing and swearing about some archane technical issue
with the car to one of the engineers. I remember thinking, "wow he's in
first place, going almost 200mph and he's bitching about the way the car
handles!"

         Nothing wrong with giving feedback
to the engineers who can improve the product.
But what is the point of the public weeping
and gnashing of teeth?  That would be equivalent
to your driver above grabbing the track's PA
system and griping to the spectators rather than
the engineer, who can actually do something about
the problem.  ;-)  I still don't get it.

                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV