[TenTec] new O 2

Gregg Seidl K9KL at centurytel.net
Mon May 1 09:38:54 EDT 2006

Today my new Orion 2 should come.I hope I like it as much as some of you do.I was going to get an Icom IC-7800 but you can't get one for weeks.I enjoy contesting on ssb and also cw but not as much as ssb.I also like dxing and ragchewing.I have never owned a Ten Tec though I thought about getting an Orion when it first came out but I thought I would let them "grow" a little.Any ideas for a newbie or help would be great.Please no negativity.   Gregg  K9KL