[TenTec] Orion 2 - Anyone else notice this?

BobK8IA at aol.com BobK8IA at aol.com
Tue May 2 02:43:19 EDT 2006

Thanks to all who responded. It appears to be a propagated signal  and
nothing to do with the Orion II or anything rfi related. Peaks here towards  Eu as
well and disappeared when MUF dropped after sunset. I just "tested" every  day
the same time, which gave me the faulty impression that it was O2  related.

Tnx again. Sorry to have wasted the bandwidth.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona USA

In a message dated 5/1/06 6:58:15 PM US Mountain Standard Time,