[TenTec] Great article on Bob Heil

Dave Tipton dave at lodave.org
Tue May 2 16:55:58 EDT 2006

<Off Topic Rant>
  And he even answers the phone when you call his office.  I was kinda stunned by that.  Regardless of how anyone personally feels about his products, his customer service there is just like our buddies at Tentec.  They'll listen to you complain, offer a suggestion, and it's up to you to go impliment it.  Gee, that almost sounds like people being accountable, doesn't it??  More companies need to set this example.  Stand behind your product and constantly work towards improving it. :)
  </Off Topic Rant>

John/K4WJ <k4wj at bellsouth.net> wrote:
  At 03:05 PM 5/2/2006, AI4DQ at aol.com wrote:
>http://www.musiciansfriend.com/document?doc_id=100290&src=3NL6DRB&c_lid=b3

What a fascinating article about a fascinating man! Thanks for posting it.

73..de John/K4WJ