[TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)

Steven Moore scm at copper.net
Wed May 3 11:28:52 EDT 2006

Try thinking for a bit about what you would do if your car, tv, home theater, microwave, or any other device
you own had flaws that weren't addressed by the manufacturer.
      I think the opinions of good enough, satisfied, or very happy might not apply.
      How long would you own such a device? How many trips would you make to the dealer or service center?
     The fact that many of you knowingly accept these flaws and are willing to wait for fixes speaks pretty
highly of the orion.
     Consumers won't wait forever though.

Steve  wd0ct