[TenTec] 6N2 Transceiver

Ralph Howes rhowes at greenapple.com
Thu May 4 05:43:49 EDT 2006

Hello Dick:

The 6 & 2 is a multi-mode 2mtr and 6 mtr tranceiver. I have attached a copy
of the article from TT about this rig. Hope it helps.

I have a TT526 that I'm going to put up for sale. It is extremely clean and
works just fine. It looks like new in the box. It comes with the radio,
power cord, mic and original shipping box. I'm asking $665.00 which includes
shipping to your address.
Let me know.
Best Regards,
Ralph Howes