[TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Thu May 4 19:52:13 EDT 2006

One of the most significant purposes of this list is to discuss problems we
are having with Ten Tec products, including the Orion. I don't think it's to
worship TT, but maybe I missed that somehow.  Maybe all those wide-eyed,
happy happy cheer-leaders could find the time between popping their Xanex
pills to start a reflector of like-minded people.

Call it the  "We're so happy happy, smiley-face, everything's perfect, we
never complain, it's always a sunny day, love love love my Ten Tec
cheer-leaders squad list".  I'm sure all the rest of the "Stepford Hams"
will be happy, happy, happy to join!

Ron N6AHA