[TenTec] If you ground it - it will come!

John T. Fleming W3GQJ at earthlink.net
Fri May 5 20:58:53 EDT 2006

Hmmmm, I don't know.  My neighbor had a 125 foot deep well with a metal
casing.  The top was about the level of the grass.  Lightening hit is and
took out many things, including the well pump, sprinkler system, and the
19,600 volt buried cable transformer at the end of his lot.  I like the idea
of disconnecting everything and putting it in the middle of the room.  Then
if you get a strike, hope the magnetic field does not induce enough voltage
in the circuit board connecting wires to blow a chip.  But buy a lotto
ticket at the same time.  If you get hit, maybe you will be lucky in the
lottery! :-)

73,
John