[TenTec] Orion v2.056 PSK question

Bob Cunnings bob.cunnings at gmail.com
Mon May 8 00:12:14 EDT 2006

Yes, I was looking at that little table of settings the other day
myself and thought: "can't be right, it's a typo" when I saw the psk31
entry. I set the TX EQ to 0dB and power to 100, then adjust the AUX in
for 40 watts or so when sending, staying well below the point where
the ALC indicator becomes active.

Bob NW8L