[TenTec] Orion v2.056 PSK question

Gary Tuck gtuck at mac.com
Mon May 8 12:38:03 EDT 2006

Thank you guys.  Think I'm beginning to get the hang of this.
Experimented this morning with the TX EQ adjustment and tend to get
the most consistent power output at various points across the 3000hz
with a setting of -2dB.  Also adjusted the SignaLink's internal TX
pot and then AUX Input gain for about 25w output.  Have had two QSO's
with good reports on IMD so it appears as if all is well.  Now if I
can just figure out how all the program's bells and whistles work,
I'll be half way there.

Thanks again,  Gary W7TEA