[TenTec] SCOUT RF power pot mod?

ARDUJENSKI at aol.com ARDUJENSKI at aol.com
Tue May 9 17:37:14 EDT 2006

Stuart
You might suspect wiring to be a problem but look at the use of the front
mic gain pot and the length of wire used there. I was thinking about  actually
installing the new pot to the bottom below the mini-pot  installed there.  Also
contemplating gluing a plastic rod to the present  pot and have it extend
about 1/4 inch or less below the bottom plate. It is not  like we adjust the
power like the volume. I just figured there have been some  innovative approaches
attempted (failures and successes) that folks might  like to share

That pot in there now is just such a pain to access and adjust

Alan KB7MBI
Woodinville, WA

In a message dated 5/9/2006 1:02:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,