[TenTec] Best Orion version for Field Day

Andy Hamon andyh at cwgsy.net
Fri May 12 11:18:30 EDT 2006

Guys

YES the Orion will work "perfectly" well with the v2 firmware, NO the sweep will not work at all without the hardware mod and YES the display is pretty good without the hardware mod.
This is exactly how I run my Orion and it hasn't "bombed out" on me once since I moved to v2 a couple of months ago.

73

Andy, GU4WTN