[TenTec] usb to serial

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Sun May 14 11:23:05 EDT 2006

Almost any cheap USB to serial adaptor will probably work.  I have two that
I got by just searching the Internet.  One came from Amazon, but neither
have a brand name marked on them and both were around $15-20.  Both work
fine with my Orion II and my old TS-870, as well as with an E-Trex GPS unit
and some other equipment I have tied it with.

Ron N6AHA