[TenTec] Anyone offer suggestions on computerize pgm to controlOrion II

John T. Fleming W3GQJ at earthlink.net
Sun May 14 16:04:05 EDT 2006

Mike,

I use Ham Radio Deluxe.  It is a free program.  It depends on how you want
to use the program.  I like to twist the knobs.  But I can also open DX
Summit in the program and if I am on the band that is in the window, I can
immediately jump to the station displayed by clicking on the DX Summit
station display.  (If you are on 40 meters LSB and click on a 20 meter DX
summit station, it is not intelligent enough to change the mode to USB.)  It
also has a logging program which uses QRZ to obtain information when a call
is entered, and does PSK31.  It has other features I have not used.  Give it
a try and if you don't like it, uninstall it.  There are lots of other good
programs out there.

73,
John