[TenTec] Anyone offer suggestions on computerize pgm to controlOrion II

Michael W Elliott kq0b at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 14 17:25:58 EDT 2006

Just sent you a PAYPAL  payment  what do I do next

Carl Moreschi <n4py at arrl.net> wrote:
  I have a full function N4PY Orion control program that will control
everything that is possible to control from your computer. It makes using
the Orion very easy. I run my Orion II with it exclusively and never
operate the Orion directly. See my webpage at www.n4py.com

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain