[TenTec] usb to serial

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Sun May 14 16:24:52 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/14/2006 10:16:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
k4ymq at yahoo.com writes:

Jack  I've had problems with usb to serial adapters, If you can the better
option is  to put a 1 or 2 port serial port card in computer, about $25 from
Tiger  electronics I think
Ira

jack <jfriend31 at comcast.net>  wrote:
i remember some discussion of USB to Serial adapters. would  you please
inform me what particular model works and where to get it.
thank  you
jack  ak7o

I have done this and it works well, but you do have to go into "add
equipment" part of windoze and add each additional port one at a time, and then  tell
windoze its there. easy enough,  a bit of a pain, but dooable

tom N6AJR