[TenTec] Orion I CRT

Larry Menzel retire at means.net
Mon May 15 08:49:24 EDT 2006

Let me hazard a guess, as I had the same thing here.

Do you have ANYTHING between the radio and the power supply?  I was running
mine to a "power strip" that I use for other 13vdc things in the shack.

You MUST connect the Orion directly to the ps.

Second, I suggest a 35 amp supply, so there is plenty of headroom for the
radio to draw on.

With good ps, that problem should go away.  If not, call TT.

Larry, N0XB